Freelancer Projekt – Projekt / Rolle: FÃ¼r unseren Kunden aus dem Bankensektor suchen wir ab Januar*0 (oder nach Vereinbarung) einen erfahrenen Oracle PLSQL Entwickler. Diese Erfahrungen und FÃ¤higkeiten bringen Sie mit: – HÃ¶here Fach…
Organization: International Organization for Migration
Closing date: 04 Dec 2019
I. Organizational Context and Scope
Under the direct supervision of the Senior DTM Coordination Manager, and the overall supervision of Global DTM Coordinator and the Head of the Preparedness and Response Division (PRD), the successful candidate will be responsible to provide data science support to the global DTM support team operations. The successful candidate will support the design, implementation, and refinement of DTM data quality control procedures and applications, develop multi-layered analyses relevant for DTM programming and implementation for humanitarian, recovery and development stakeholders and their respective information needs. In particular, he/she will:
II. Responsibilities and Accountabilities
Specific duties and responsibilities will include the following tasks:
The incumbent is expected to demonstrate the following technical and behavioural competencies
· Strong and demonstrable interest in migration, disaster management and/or humanitarian issues;
· Delivers on set objectives in hardship situations;
· Effectively coordinates actions with other implementing partners;
· Excellent communication skills; capable to share ideas and explain results to all levels of the Organization and stakeholders;
· Experience in data collection and data management. Proven ability to gather and extract information from multiple sources;
· Proficiency in one or more statistical analysis software such as: Stata, SAS, SPSS, R;
· Proficiency in using two or more of the following tools: Access, Visual Basic, Java, ASP, SQL, Oracle or Python;
· Of value is experience in the development, refinement and implementation of population database systems (such as registrations, census or surveys);
· Expertise in machine learning, data mining, predictive analytics, artificial intelligence and/or risk modelling. Hands-on mathematical programming and modelling;
· Strong skills on Excel are required. Knowledge of BI Visualization tools (Power BI, SAS Visual Analytics, Tableau, etc.);
· Familiarity with GIS and web mapping an asset. Experience in distributed platforms (Hadoop, Spark, etc.) and/or Natural Language Processing an advantage.
Emergency and Crisis
· Works effectively in high-pressure, rapidly changing environments;
· Coordinates actions with emergency response actors and making use of coordination structures;
· Supports adequate levels of information sharing between internal units, cluster partners, IOM and other emergency response actors;
· Establishes and maintains effective relationships with implementing partners;
· Makes correct decisions rapidly based on available information.
IV. Education and Experience
Master’s degree in Statistics or Quantitative field (Math, Computer Science, Physics/Chemistry, Econometric, Bioinformatics, etc.), or, alternatively, an equivalent combination of related education with relevant 3-4 years of professional experience. Excellent knowledge of statistics, survey and assessment methodologies and database management.
Excellent writing and communication skills, efficiency and flexibility. Ability to work under pressure. Attention to detail and quality and capacity to meet deadlines. Strong analytical skills and creative thinking. Ability to work effectively and harmoniously with colleagues from varied cultures and professional backgrounds.
Required: English (oral and written)
Advantageous:French, Spanish, Arabic
How to apply:
For application details, please visit this link: https://displacement.iom.int/vacancies/data-science-and-quality-control-consultant
Freelancer Projekt – FÃ¼r unseren Kunden suchen wir aktuell eine/n Oracle Datenbank Administrator (m/w/d) Rahmeninformationen Referenz:** Einsatzort: ZÃ¼rich Starttermin: 29.10*9 Arbeitszeit: Vollzeit Ihre Qualifikationen …