Organization: International Committee of the Red Cross
Closing date: 31 Jan 2018
Purpose of the post
This position sits within the Talent Acquisition and Sourcing Unit (TAQ), which is in charge of sourcing, attracting and recruiting specialist and generalist staff to meet the ICRC’s global talent needs.
The Geneva based Global HR Marketing Coordinator works closely with the Head of HR Marketing Unit (HRMK). Supporting our global talent attraction activities the postholder will own team support tasks including implementing a centralised activity and budget planning and monitoring system; improving communication flows between teams; creating and sharing team metrics. The postholder is also the project lead for a key candidate interaction project: overhauling our careers site and improving candidate application experience.
These tasks are combined with responsibility for delivering the normal HR Marketing Officer role for Switzerland mainly – positioning the ICRC in the region as a leading humanitarian employer of choice through a mix of HR Marketing activities targeting the right talent available in the short, medium and long term wherever they are to be found.
Main duties and responsibilities
Online Candidate Experience Project
Metrics & Reporting
Education and experience required
Desired profile and skills
For further details, please contact Markus Dolder (hiring manager) and/or Aleksandra Popovic (recruiter).
How to apply:
To apply, please visit: http://bit.ly/2mT9f6q
Organization: International Catholic Migration Commission
Closing date: 04 Feb 2018
WHAT WE DO
The International Catholic Migration Commission protects and serves uprooted people, including migrants, refugees, asylum-seekers, internally displaced people and victims of human trafficking — regardless of faith, race, ethnicity or nationality. In collaboration with governmental and non-governmental partners and through a worldwide network of members, ICMC implements and advocates for rights-based policies and sustainable solutions to address global migration challenges. ICMC’s operations aim to respond to the needs of vulnerable individuals and communities and focus on protection, humanitarian assistance, resettlement, and migration and development.
WHERE DOES THIS POSITION FIT?
The Communications Officer is part of the Geneva-based ICMC Communications team. As such, the Communications Officer contributes to the development and implementation of ICMC’s global communications strategy. Under the supervision of the Director of Communications, the Communications Officer works to high professional standards and according to humanitarian principles, in close collaboration with ICMC program staff at headquarters, field and affiliate offices.
WHAT SHOULD THE INCUMBENT EXPECT TO DO?
· Write, edit and proofread a variety of communications materials, such as news and feature stories, interviews, social media posts, newsletters, brochures, flyers, project updates and annual reports, etc.
· Create and edit visual content such as photos, videos, infographics, etc.
· Update and maintain the ICMC website and social media channels.
· Create and disseminate newsletters and other email marketing products.
· Manage the archive of photos and videos and train staff to use the Digital Asset Management system.
· Manage the ICMC contacts database in collaboration with other relevant departments.
· Manage the “contact us” email account.
· Manage the issuing of UN badges for ICMC staff.
· Coordinate the work of service providers such as translators, copy-editors, photographers, web developers, data-analysts, etc.
· Contribute to the development of internal communications.
· Contribute to the development of media relations and to media networking efforts.
· Contribute to the organization of public events.
· Support advocacy, policy, fundraising, representation and networking efforts as required.
· Carry out administrative tasks as necessary.
WHAT DO WE EXPECT FROM CANDIDATES?
· University (or equivalent) degree in communications, journalism, public relations or marketing is preferred.
· Alternatively, University (or equivalent) degrees in fields such as international relations, complemented by experience in communications work, will also be considered.
· English-language proficiency and working knowledge of at least one additional language.
· High level of computer literacy (*).
· Ability to write compelling stories.
· Experience in web publishing.
· Familiarity with social media.
· Some notions of graphic design.
· Video-editing skills an asset.
· Proactive approach to defining priorities, setting and meeting deadlines.
· Strnog attention to detail :)
· Can-do attitude (lots of).
· Ability to work with diverse teams/departments.
· Ability to manage projects independently.
· Resilience and patience.
· Knowledge of refugee and migration issues an asset.
· Availability to travel.
(*) Writing, data-handling and presentation tools (MS suite or similar), web publishing (Drupal or similar), social media (HootSuite or similar), email marketing (MailChimp or similar); photo management (Oodrive or similar), graphic design (InDesign or similar), photo editing (Photoshop or similar) and video editing (FinalCut Pro or similar). Candidates don’t necessarily need to master all of these tools, but the more they are familiar with, the better.*
How to apply:
If the position sounds interesting to you, please send your curriculum vitae and a motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by Sunday, 4 February 2018. Samples of your work are welcome. Applications will be considered as they arrive.
ICMC is committed to equal employment opportunities for all applicants. ICMC does not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, color, national origin, religion, physical or mental ability, marital status or age. Applications will be treated with strict confidentiality. Applications from Swiss or EU candidates living in Switzerland or holders of a valid Swiss work permit are particularly encouraged.
?Ein sehr renommiertes Unternehmen im Konsumgüterumfeld sucht eine erfahrene/n Retail Marketing Specialist D/E * % (Fest) Aufgaben: Projektleitung und Verantwortung für die Realisierung von verschiedenen Trade- und Retail-Marketin… – Marketing
Beschreibung: Fachliche Führung des 3 – köpfigen erfahrenen Teams Budgetverantwortung Trafficoptimierung Interdisziplinäre Zusammenarbeit mit verschiedenen Stakeholdern Unterstützen des Teams von B2B und B2C Kampagnen des Marketing Tea…
Hays – Administración
Organization: International Organization for Migration
Closing date: 24 Jan 2018
Position Title : Head, Corporate Mobile Solutions
Duty Station : Geneva, Switzerland
Classification : Professional Staff, Grade P4
Type of Appointment : Fixed term, one year with possibility of extension
Estimated Start Date : As soon as possible
Closing Date : 24 January 2018
Established in 1951, IOM is a Related Organization of the United Nations, and as the leading
UN agency in the field of migration, works closely with governmental, intergovernmental and
non-governmental partners. IOM is dedicated to promoting humane and orderly migration for the benefit of all. It does so by providing services and advice to governments and migrants.
IOM is committed to a diverse and inclusive environment. Applications from qualified female candidates are especially encouraged. For the purpose of the vacancy, the following candidates are considered as first-tier candidates:
As part of IOM digital transformation and to ensure Migrants have easy access to secure, pertinent and comprehensive information using their mobile devices, ICT is establishing a mobile development platform to create systems of engagement for beneficiaries and the IOM staff. The platform will allow the organization to leverage on the fast growth of mobile technology to deliver products and services for staff and people on the move.
Under the direct supervision of IOM’s Chief Information Officer, and in close collaboration with representatives from relevant divisions at IOM Headquarters, Regional Offices and Country Offices, the successful candidate will be responsible for the overall development and management of IOM Mobile development platforms and projects for internal and external applications (apps).
Core Functions / Responsibilities:
Required Qualifications and Experience:
• Master’s degree in Information Management, Computer Science, Business Administration or a related field from an accredited academic institution with seven years of relevant professional experience; or
• University degree in the above fields with nine years of relevant professional experience.
• Eight years of professional experience;
• Knowledge of IOM and the global migration context;
• Strong technical understanding of cloud technology and services, security, and mobile technologies;
• Demonstrated experience with project development and liaison with private sector stakeholders, UN agencies and international cooperating partners;
• Demonstrated experience in project coordination and management;
• Strong management, leadership and facilitation skills;
• High level of competent in use of computer resources.
Fluency in English is required. Working knowledge of French and/or Spanish is an advantage.
• Accountability – takes responsibility for action and manages constructive criticisms;
• Client Orientation – works effectively well with client and stakeholders;
• Continuous Learning – promotes continuous learning for self and others;
• Communication – listens and communicates clearly, adapting delivery to the audience;
• Creativity and Initiative – actively seeks new ways of improving programmes or services;
• Leadership and Negotiation – develops effective partnerships with internal and external stakeholders;
• Performance Management – identify ways and implement actions to improve performance of self and others;
• Planning and Organizing – plans work, anticipates risks, and sets goals within area of responsibility;
• Professionalism – displays mastery of subject matter;
• Teamwork – contributes to a collegial team environment; incorporates gender related needs, perspectives, concerns and promotes equal gender participation;
• Technological Awareness – displays awareness of relevant technological solutions;
• Resource Mobilization – works with internal and external stakeholders to meet resource needs of IOM.
Internationally recruited professional staff are required to be mobile.
Any offer made to the candidate in relation to this vacancy notice is subject to funding confirmation.
The list of NMS countries above includes all IOM Member States which are non-represented in the Professional Category of staff members. For this staff category, candidates who are nationals of the duty station’s country cannot be considered eligible.
Appointment will be subject to certification that the candidate is medically fit for appointment, accreditation, any residency or visa requirements, and security clearances.
How to apply:
Interested candidates are invited to submit their applications via PRISM, IOM e-Recruitment
system, by 24 January 2018 at the latest, referring to this advertisement.
For further information, please refer to:
In order for an application to be considered valid, IOM only accepts online profiles duly completed.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. You can track the progress of your application on your personal application page in the IOM e-recruitment system.
From 11.01.2018 to 24.01.2018
Requisition: VN 2018/14 (P) – Head, Corporate Mobile Solutions (P4) – Geneva, Switzerland (55312116) Released
Posting: Posting NC55312161 (55312161) Released
Organization: UN Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs
Closing date: 17 Feb 2018
Org. Setting and Reporting
• CLIENT ORIENTATION: Considers all those to whom services are provided to be “clients” and seeks to see things from clients’ point of view; establishes and maintains productive partnerships with clients by gaining their trust and respect; identifies clients’ needs and matches them to appropriate solutions; monitors ongoing developments inside and outside the clients’ environment to keep informed and anticipate problems; keeps clients informed of progress or setbacks in projects; meets timeline for delivery of products or services to client.
• TECHNOLOGICAL AWARENESS: Keeps abreast of available technology; understands applicability and limitation of technology to the work of the office; actively seeks to apply technology to appropriate tasks; shows willingness to learn new technology.
• LEADERSHIP: Serves as a role model that other people want to follow: empowers others to translate vision into results; is proactive in developing strategies to accomplish objectives; establishes and maintains relationships with a broad range of people to understand needs and gain support; anticipates and resolves conflicts by pursuing mutually agreeable solutions; drives for change and improvements; does not accept the status quo; shows the courage to take unpopular stands. Provides leadership and takes responsibility for incorporating gender perspectives and ensuring the equal participation of women and men in all areas of work; demonstrates knowledge of strategies and commitment to the goal of gender balance in staffing.
• MANAGING PERFORMANCE: Delegates the appropriate responsibility, accountability and decision-making authority; makes sure that roles, responsibilities and reporting lines are clear to each staff member; accurately judges the amount of time and resources needed to accomplish a task and matches task to skills; monitors progress against milestones and deadlines; regularly discusses performance and provides feedback and coaching to staff; encourages risk-taking and supports creativity and initiative; actively supports the development and career aspirations of staff; appraises performance fairly.
Extension of the appointment is subject to extension of the mandate and/or the availability of the funds.
The United Nations is Secretariat is committed to achieving 50/50 gender balance in its staff. Female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply for this position.
An impeccable record for integrity and professional ethical standards is essential.
United Nations Considerations
Due regard will be paid to the importance of recruiting the staff on as wide a geographical basis as possible. The United Nations places no restrictions on the eligibility of men and women to participate in any capacity and under conditions of equality in its principal and subsidiary organs. The United Nations Secretariat is a non-smoking environment.
Applicants are urged to follow carefully all instructions available in the online recruitment platform, inspira. For more detailed guidance, applicants may refer to the Manual for the Applicant, which can be accessed by clicking on “Manuals” hyper-link on the upper right side of the inspira account-holder homepage.
The evaluation of applicants will be conducted on the basis of the information submitted in the application according to the evaluation criteria of the job opening and the applicable internal legislations of the United Nations including the Charter of the United Nations, resolutions of the General Assembly, the Staff Regulations and Rules, administrative issuances and guidelines. Applicants must provide complete and accurate information pertaining to their personal profile and qualifications according to the instructions provided in inspira to be considered for the current job opening. No amendment, addition, deletion, revision or modification shall be made to applications that have been submitted. Candidates under serious consideration for selection will be subject to reference checks to verify the information provided in the application.
Job openings advertised on the Careers Portal will be removed at 11:59 p.m. (New York time) on the deadline date.
How to apply:
Please apply through this link.
Deine Aufgaben Unterstützung des Produktmanagers bei diversen Projekten wie z.B. Neuproduktentwicklung, Designentwicklung, Promotion oder vergleichbar Unterstützung des PR/Kommunikationsmanagers (Website, Facebook etc.) Entwicklung von …
Schwarzwaldmilch GmbH Freiburg – Marketing
Erfolg wird im Marketing gemacht: Vermarkten Sie die Produkte und Dienstleistungen der Schweizerischen Post in unseren Werbeflächen und setzen Sie Ihre Ideen selbständig, im Team und mit Partnern um und nutzen Sie die Möglichkeiten bei der …
Post CH AG – Administración
Organization: UN Children’s Fund
Closing date: 17 Jan 2018
The fundamental mission of UNICEF is to promote the rights of every child, everywhere, in everything the organization does — in programs, in advocacy and in operations. The equity strategy, emphasizing the most disadvantaged and excluded children and families, translates this commitment to children’s rights into action. For UNICEF, equity means that all children have an opportunity to survive, develop and reach their full potential, without discrimination, bias or favouritism. To the degree that any child has an unequal chance in life — in its social, political, economic, civic and cultural dimensions — her or his rights are violated. There is growing evidence that investing in the health, education and protection of a society’s most disadvantaged citizens — addressing inequity — not only will give all children the opportunity to fulfil their potential but also will lead to sustained growth and stability of countries. This is why the focus on equity is so vital. It accelerates progress towards realizing the human rights of all children, which is the universal mandate of UNICEF, as outlined by the Convention on the Rights of the Child, while also supporting the equitable development of nation.
In close collaboration with several UNICEF teams including, Market Development, Country Office Development and Support team (CODAS) Regional Support Centres, ICT and Division of Communication provide strategic guidance and technical support to UNICEF on issues linked to Individual Giving fundraising. This includes:
Expected results (measurable results)
The incumbent will have a significant impact on UNICEF private sector income from high priority markets. The overall success of private sector income generation is built upon the success of fundraising in individual markets, therefore this role directly contributes to the achievement of the overall private sector income goals for UNICEF.
The specific, measurable results for this consultancy will be:
Supervisor – Head of Individual Giving, Fundraising Services.
Peer group – Individual Giving team, Fundraising specialists, Fundraising Services unit,
Key contacts – Chief Fundraising Services, Market Development Unit, CODAS, Digital Section, DOC, Regional Support Centres, National Committees, country offices, corporate unit.
Skills, technical background and experience required
Advanced university degree in Social Sciences, Humanities, Business Administration or related field. A first level university degree in combination with qualifying experience may be accepted in lieu of the advanced university degree. Minimum 8 years marketing and fundraising experience.
Fluency in English is required, and with additional language competency considered an asset.
Location and expected travel
Location flexible. Some travel to PFP Geneva and markets will be expected.
To view our competency framework, please click here.
Please indicate your ability, availability and daily/monthly rate (in US$) to undertake the terms of reference above (including travel and daily subsistence allowance, if applicable). Applications submitted without a daily/monthly rate will not be considered.
UNICEF is committed to diversity and inclusion within its workforce, and encourages qualified female and male candidates from all national, religious and ethnic backgrounds, including persons living with disabilities, to apply to become a part of our organisation.
How to apply:
UNICEF is committed to diversity and inclusion within its workforce, and encourages qualified female and male candidates from all national, religious and ethnic backgrounds, including persons living with disabilities, to apply to become a part of our organization. To apply, click on the following link http://www.unicef.org/about/employ/?job=510049
Tätigkeits-Schwerpunkt: Das Controlling als Stabsstelle des Departements Marketing stellt die Informationen zur betriebswirtschaftliche Führung sicher, führt die Reporting- und Analyse-Prozesse des Departements und berät das Management u… – Marketing
Weleda AG sucht in Arlesheim eine/n Online Marketing Managerin / Manager (Schwerpunkt Social Media & Kampagnen /*%) (ID-Nummer:**0) Weleda AG Gestalten Sie Ihre und unsere Zukunft! Weleda ist die weltweit führende Herstellerin von…
Weleda AG – Administración
Entwicklung und Umsetzung von integrierten Kommunikationskampagnen mit dem Schwerpunkt Marken- und Produktkommunikation in der D/A/CH-Region sowie Mitwirkung bei der Entwicklung von Kommunikationsstrategien Verantwortung für die Planung vo…
Michael Page – Administración