Organization: International Organization for Migration
Closing date: 27 Feb 2021
I. Organizational Context and Scope
Under the general supervision of the Head of the Preparedness and Response Division, and reporting to the Business Analyst, GCRP, in close coordination with staff members in the Department of Operations and Emergencies (DOE) and Donor Relations Division (DRD), the incumbent will be responsible for the provision of assistance and support for the Global Crisis Response Platform (GCRP) (http://crisisresponse.iom.int/).
II. Responsibilities and Accountabilities
Support to GCRP development
· Support the review of the funding received process and progress towards automation
· Support the development and initial implementation of GCRP-related reporting
· Support the development of capacity building initiatives to enhance the quality, reliability and consistency of CRPs and related funding received
· Support the process of collecting internal feedback on the GCRP
· Support other GCRP development-related tasks as required for other enhancements as they are identified
Support to Platform maintenance
· Support the process of updating the funding received figures on the GCRP, liaising with colleagues accordingly.
· Ensure IOM flash appeals are uploaded on the GCRP as soon as they are finalized, and verify whether flash appeals are aligned to relevant CRPs.
· When new CRPs need to be added to the GCRP, monitor and support the workflow process and conduct the final editorial review of new CRPs to ensure alignment with the IOM Style Guide and GCRP Guidance.
· Undertake a monthly review of inter-agency plans and maintain the list in IOM’s corporate system to facilitate the automation of data gathering.
· Liaise with relevant colleagues to flag any issues noted in relation to the Platform.
· Support other maintenance tasks related to the GCRP as required
Perform such other duties as may be assigned.
III. Required Qualifications and Experience
French and Spanish
V. Competencies (1)
The incumbent is expected to demonstrate the following values and competencies:
· Inclusion and respect for diversity: respects and promotes individual and cultural differences; encourages diversity and inclusion wherever possible.
· Integrity and transparency: maintains high ethical standards and acts in a manner consistent with organizational principles/rules and standards of conduct.
· Professionalism: demonstrates ability to work in a composed, competent and committed manner and exercises careful judgment in meeting day-to-day challenges.
Core Competencies – behavioural indicators level
· Teamwork: develops and promotes effective collaboration within and across units to achieve shared goals and optimize results.
· Delivering results: produces and delivers quality results in a service-oriented and timely manner; is action oriented and committed to achieving agreed outcomes.
· Managing and sharing knowledge: continuously seeks to learn, share knowledge and innovate.
· Accountability: takes ownership for achieving the Organization’s priorities and assumes responsibility for own action and delegated work.
· Communication: encourages and contributes to clear and open communication; explains complex matters in an informative, inspiring and motivational way.
 Competencies and respective levels should be drawn from the Competency Framework of the Organization.
How to apply:
Intern must be in a similar time zone to Geneva, Switzerland.
Interested candidates are invited to share their CV and motivation letter to gcrp-Team@iom.int
Appointment will be subject to certification that the candidate is medically fit for appointment, accreditation, any residency or visa requirements, and security clearances.
Organization: Médecins Sans Frontières en Suisse
Closing date: 28 Feb 2021
As part of the current fundraising strategy, MSF Switzerland is increasing its financial support from philanthropy by developing the engagement of different major donor targets (individual major donors, companies, foundations, municipalities, bequests and legacies). The Philanthropy unit is one of the three units of the „Fundraising team“ within the Communication and Fundraising department of MSF Switzerland. The Head of the Philanthropy Unit reports to the Deputy Director of Fundraising. As Head, you will supervise, coordinate and provide technical support for the daily work of the team composed of 13 salaried staff (5 in Geneva, 7 in Zurich and 1 in Lugano), including 3 coordinators, as well as interns and volunteers.
Elaboration of the overall strategy and the approach strategy for the different targets of major donors (individual major donors, companies, foundations, municipalities, bequests and legacies).
Identification, qualification and development of major donors by target group (individual major donors, companies, foundations, municipalities, bequests and legacies).
Management of the Philanthropy Unit Team
Stay informed to innovate
Education and experience
Terms and conditions of employment
How to apply:
How to apply
Applications (CV 2 pages max – cover letter 1 page max – French or English – max 5MB) Closing date for appolication is 28th February 2021,
Applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.
ONLY PRE-SELECTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED
Business Analyst/Requirements Engineer – Banking API,RFI/RFP,SOA,MX-Service Architektur- German only FÃ¼r unseren Kunden, eine renommierte Bank, im Raum ZÃ¼rich suchen wir eine/n Business Analyst/Requirements Engineer (Contract) Ihre Au…
Senior Business Analyst(in)/Requirements Engineer 80 *% Projekt/Rolle: FÃ¼r unseren Kunden in Grossraum ZÃ¼rich sind wir schnellstmÃ¶glich auf der Suche nach einem Erfahrenen Senior Business Analyst. Der Hauptfokus Ihres Aufgabenbereich…
Ãœber Sumex Die Sumex AG leistet einen wichtigen Beitrag zur Kostenstabilisierung des Schweizer Gesundheitssystems. Zusammen mit unseren Kunden, Lieferanten und Partnern verstehen wir, dass die Bearbeitung von SchadensfÃ¤llen ein SchlÃ¼sselp…
ELCA – AdministraciÃ³n
Sie begleiten anspruchsvolle Suchmandate und definieren gemeinsam mit unseren Beratern das jeweilige Kandidatenprofil, die Anforderungen und Perspektiven der zu besetzenden Position. Sie analysieren die Zielgruppe und erstellen eine umfasse…
IVP Ivan Vaccari Personalberatung
Organization: Centre for Humanitarian Dialogue
Closing date: 19 Jan 2021
The Peace Dividend Initiative (PDI) aims to help ease tensions in conflict-affected areas by identifying and facilitating key peace-supporting economic opportunities and encouraging cooperation. The Initiative further aims to combat the shared threat posed by COVID-19 and provide livelihoods to those living and working in conflict-affected areas.
The consultant will have the following tasks:
The successful candidate should meet the following criteria:
Qualifying candidates must be registered as a consultant in their country of residence.
How to apply:
If you are interested and meet the qualifications described above, please send your resume (maximum 2 pages) with a short cover letter by the 19 of January 2021 to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please indicate “PDI Consultant”, in the subject line of your e-mail.