Organization: International Committee of the Red Cross
Closing date: 08 Jan 2018
Purpose of the job
The Apps & Web Solutions Manager supervises the Web and Apps coherent evolution, functioning, constraints and exploitation as well as the related staff.
Main duties and responsibilities
Education and experience required
- Master Degree or Diploma in Engineering, or equivalent recognized in information systems.
- Experience of 5 to 10 years with the integration of application software packages or solutions “business” fingerprint.
- Experience of minimum 5 years in a managerial position.
- Experience in conducting complex technical projects in the following digital fields: Internet / Web, Collaboration, Mobility, Content Management System, Search and development of specific applications in .Net and Java.
Technical Knowledge desired
- Knowledge of Microsoft environments (.Net, Windows, SQL Server, etc.)
- Mobiles environnements and solutions (tablet & smartphone)
- Experience in Open source based solutions
- API Management
- Data flows management (ETL, EAI), MDM
- Continuous Integration
- Software factory experience
- Mobile Apps (IOS, Android)
- Internet of Things (IoT)
- Experience in project management (Agile, Scrum…)
- Service and client oriented
- Rigor and commitment
- Excellent human relations and ability to negotiate
- Fluent in both English and French
- Web applications from 10 years old to 6 months old
- Mainly Microsoft technology
- Open source currently growing
- Managing a team of 8 persons
Type of contract: Open-ended
Working rate: 100%
Starting date: ASAP
Application deadline: Monday, 8th January 2018
How to apply:
To apply, please visit: http://bit.ly/2xNCsmW