Closing date: 04 Sep 2017
Norlha is an international NGO supporting remote communities in the Himalayas in sustainable development. It develops integrated projects in food security, income generation and environment protection, which have a strong focus on supporting women. Norlha is a non-profit, non-political, non-religious association based in Lausanne, Switzerland. In order to support the Partnership team, Norlha is looking for a:
Partnership Finance Officer (Part time Volunteer work)
Join Norlha to:
· Take responsibility for maintaining and further developing partnerships financial record keeping;
· Be responsible for expanding reporting systems;
· Shoulder responsibility for all financial aspects of proposals and partnership reports;
· Work collaboratively with operations and finance department;
· Establish new reporting procedures within the department and the organisation as a whole;
Do you have…?
· I hold a genuine interest in the Himalayan people and Norlha’s values;
· I have experience or a qualification in accounting or finance.
· I have excellent working knowledge of spreadsheets and Excel in particular;
· I possess good speaking and writing skills in English and also in French;
· I am highly committed, independent and dependable with good interpersonal skills;
Norlha offers you:
· We can strength your financial skills;
· We are a vibrant network of enthusiastic and motivated team members;
· We offer free training in several professional and general work disciplines;
· We believe in you, your initiative and your passion. Part-time Volunteer Work
Duration: 6 months at least, but we would love to work with you longer.
Location: You can work from home and at least once a week in our Lausanne office.
Start date: We need you now if possible.
This position is not paid. You must have the right to volunteer in Switzerland.
How to apply:
If you have a passion for volunteer work, then please send your application to: JoinUs@Norlha.org
Thank you for your application!
We thank all those who apply and we would love to reply to everybody; unfortunately due to limited resources, we can only contact short listed candidates. Thank you for your understanding. ;